Terms of Service
- Customers can make reservations online through website monosei.com, or ask for information at Line@: @monosei or phone no. 094-654-6326 from 12.00-20.00 hrs.
For THB 6,000 and THB 8,000 Omakase courses, customers can choose their dining hours from 2 time periods: 18.00 hrs. and 20.30 hrs.
For THB 12,000 Omakase course, customers can start dining from 18.00 to 20.00 hrs.
**Since an Omakase course takes a fair amount of time to render the service, please allow for extra travel time.**
- Please provide additional details in the reservation process if the customer is allergic to certain types of food or cannot consume particular foods.
- The restaurant does not provide services for customers under 12 years old, customers who eat vegetarian or vegan food, and customers who are allergic to flour or vinegar as the restaurant is unable to prepare special meals for these groups of customers.
- Please dress in smart casual attire, no shorts, no slippers, and please refrain from wearing perfume or using strong scented hair styling products.
Cancellation and Deposit Refund
- If a cancellation is made at least 14 days or more in advance, customers will receive a full deposit refund after deducting a 4% processing fee. (For example, a reservation made on the 20th must be canceled before the 6th to receive a full deposit refund.)
- If a cancellation is made at least 7 days in advance, customers will receive a 50% deposit refund. (For example, a reservation made on the 20th must be canceled before the 13th to receive a 50% deposit refund.)
- If a cancellation is made at least 3 days in advance, the restaurant reserves the right to forfeit the deposit. Nevertheless, customers can postpone the reservation 1 time. (For example, a reservation made on the 20th must be canceled before the 17th in order to postpone the reservation.)
- In any cases that the cancelation is made later than the specified time, the restaurant reserves the right to forfeit the deposit.
**Remark : The processing time for refunding a deposit is approximately 14-21 business days after receiving the required documents.